I work with individuals, couples and families. I am able to support clients from various social and cultural backgrounds considering their unique values, needs and goals.
Individual therapy – I work with adults offering Individual psychotherapy. Individual therapy sessions will be a one to one session between a client and the psychologist. If the individual is accompanied by family members or partner, they will be requested to sit out in the reception area of the hospital until the session is complete.
Couples therapy – Couples therapy sessions are for couples who are in a relationship or for couples who are married. The couple has to be over 20 years of age. This form of therapy is for couples who are going through any form of crisis in their relationship. If they are accompanied by children, they will be requested to sit out in the reception area.
Online Counselling and Psychotherapy
I do offer Counselling or Psychotherapy through video conference. I offer psychotherapy to clients living across India and overseas considering various ethical aspects.
• It is extremely essential we have an initial session to check if the client and I can work with each other. In this session I will assess if the client is suitable for online therapy.
• Even after a few sessions If i feel a client is not suitable for therapy I will let you know the reason and terminate the sessions.
• You have the right not to continue after the initial session or after a few sessions for reasons of your own.
• It is mandatory for all online clients to provide me a proof of their identity for instance passport and current address . It is a part of the therapy policies that clients have to provide phone number and email address of their family or close friend . This will be used in case of emergency and if any risk issues come up.
• Please understand that sometimes technical difficulties can emerge and we might have to reschedule our sessions.